We inform you that in order to access certain contents or services you will need to provide us with your personal data. Users shall ensure the veracity, accuracy, authenticity of the data and WOODYS BCN S.L. will preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and shall process the data according to its nature or purpose, under the terms indicated in the Basic information on data protection Section.
It is our company's objective to process the data according to the principles set forth in article 5 of EU Regulation 679/2016, in order for there to be a legal, loyal and transparent relationship.
The purposes will be defined, explicit and legitimate; and data will not be processed in a way that is incompatible with them.
The data we collect from users should be adequate, relevant and limited.
It is important, and taking into account the recent European Regulation on Data Protection EU REGULATION 2016/679 of the PARLIAMENT and the EUROPEAN COUNCIL, that you read the Basic Information. You must also be aware that providing your data does not assign, confirm, cancel, legalise, or conclude any contractual link with our company.
Basic information on data protection
Data Controller: WOODYS BCN S.L. Hereinafter Data Controller Company Tax Number: B66156464, located in POL IND MALLOLES C/SAU 5-7 CP:08500 VIC (Barcelona).
User Service Tel: +34 938869110 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: To manage sales services of optical items and services related to our corporate purpose to customers, suppliers, applicants or contact persons.
Also to inform you that your data will become part of an automated database, in order to inform you about our services, promotions, events related to our corporate purpose, taking into account your preferences. You can always unsubscribe free of charge.
Capacity to process data:Consent, contractual, pre-contractual or negotiable relationship with the interested party.
Legal Basis:Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users in force since June 12, 2018.
Recipients: The conditions of the services and prices are specified on our website. We may assign your data to collaborating companies or distributors of our products in different countries or geographical areas in order for your requests to be met and so that we can provide a good service. Furthermore, due to technical and information reasons your data will be stored on external servers managed by Soluciones web on line S.L.Calle Hermanos Machado 19 CP:04720 Roquetas de Mar (Almeria) E-mail email@example.com, who shall act as Data Processor.
For the rest, we will not transfer your data to any other operator without your prior consent, except in cases of public interest or legal requirement.
Duration: We will retain the data for 5 years from the reception of the last piece of data; or, in compliance with the requirements of the applicable regulations.
Minors: Our services are aimed at people with the capacity to act, so we will not provide services to people who are not of legal age. The falsification of identity or age of those who access or contract services shall be under the responsibility of the parent or legal representative.
Explanation: The website's services (not contracts) may only be used by children under 14 years of age with the consent of their legal representatives, provided that they provide sufficient supporting documentation.
Processing: We inform you that our company does not carry out automated processing that violates people’s privacy or fundamental rights, nor do we seek profiles from other databases (data mining) without your knowledge or consent.
Rights:You can always exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in addition to the rights of limitation, blocking and portability for free. For this, you, or through a legally authorized person, must provide the following documents to the Data Controller with the necessary information:
- Photocopy of National ID
- Sufficient Identification and representation.
- Explanation and object of the claim.
- Address or email address for sending communications, so we can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Additional information: You may request additional and complementary information to the basic information on your personal data ("second layer") at any time, at the same email address as the one for exercising your rights. If you consider that your requests have not been sufficiently dealt with, you may exercise your rights before the supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency. www.aepd.es
In accordance with current regulations, WOODYS BCNS.L. provides information on the use of ‘cookies’ on its website while requesting consent from users to use them.
This website only uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, first party or third party cookies, that in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have asked for your consent for us to use them, which in any case will be installed within a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give his/her consent or not.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies following your Internet browser's instructions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites place on the computers and mobile devices of people who visit those websites. They are used to track visited pages as well as to remember certain user actions such as browsing preferences. These preferences are remembered when a user visits the website again.
What information is saved on the woodysbarcelona.com website?
1. Statistical information on the use of the website.
2. Activity record that has been carried out by the visitor (page views, searches, purchases, etc.)
3. Connection data to social networks for users who access using their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What happens if I block them?
If you block cookies it is possible that some web services may not be available.
How can I block 'cookies' in my browser?
At the following links you will find information related to your browser:
4. Internet Explorer
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is saved in your browser when you visit a web page that uses them, which almost all of them do. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this web space. Cookies have been in use for more than 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What INFORMATION do cookies save?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data stored is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but it does link your web browser. In fact, if you regularly use Internet Explorer and then try to use the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will notice that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
• Technical Cookies: They are the most basic type of cookies and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user browse, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
• Analytical cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing being carried out, the sections that are most used, products looked at, time band of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing habits, country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE FIRST-PARTY AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
First-party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEACTIVATE THE COOKIES?
To understand the consequences that disabling cookies may have, here are some examples:
• You cannot share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, which usually occurs on online stores.
• You cannot access the personal area of this website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they must be made by phone or by visiting the physical store if there is one.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to carry out web analytics on visitors and traffic on the website, this will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You cannot write on the blog, you cannot upload images, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The website will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• Sectorized advertising cannot be shown which will lead to reduced advertising income for the website.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
Yes. Not only can they be deleted, they can also be blocked, in a general or specific way for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you must go to the browser configuration where you can search for the cookies associated with the domain in question and delete them.
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
Here's how to access a specific cookie in the Chrome browser. These steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization shown above on the right.
2. You will see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options option.
3. Go to Privacy Settings content.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list of all cookies ordered by domain appears. To make it easier to find the cookies of a given domain partially or fully, enter the address in the search field cookies.
6. After making this filter, it will appear on the screen one or more lines with requested Web cookies. Now just select it and press X to proceed with removal.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer, follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings for Firefox browser, follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences of your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In History, choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the Accept Cookies option, you can activate or deactivate according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings for OSX Safari browser, follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Privacy.
2. Here you can see the Block cookies to fit the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings for iOS Safari browser, follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the Block cookies to fit the type of block you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
1. Run the browser and press Menu, then Settings button.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the Accept Cookies option to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration browser cookies for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
2. Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies.